Our offices provides competent, knowledgeable, and experienced representation for clients facing foreclosure by big banks. Attorney Drake Shunneson has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing threatened homeowners with the defense they deserve against the big banks. We have successfully represented our clients in residential mortgage foreclosure cases and truly believe everyone should have their constitutionally guaranteed right not to have their property taken from them without due process of law.
We can help you:
- Analyze, evaluate, and determine whether you can save your home.
- Determine whether the banks have made illegal loans or otherwise engaged in violations of state and federal law.
- Help you workout a settlement with the bank such as a deed-in-lieu of foreclosure, cash for keys, or a consent foreclosure.
- Force lenders to modify home loans or get you the time you need to pay back what you owe.
- Prevent deficiency judgments through settlement, short sales, or federal bankruptcy.
- Protect your rights and force the banks to play by the rules.
Big banks often think the rules don’t apply to them and engage in many immoral, unethical, and illegal tactics. Attorney Shunneson is here to help you reach your goals in the face of the very powerful banks and to protect your rights. We are not afraid of the banks and will provide you with the legal representation you deserve. Contact us today for a free telephone consult.
The materials provided are for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as legal advice. It may also be viewed as advertising material. You should contact us directly, or your attorney, to obtain advice to any issue or problem. This article, by itself, does not create any attorney-client relationships and the opinions are those of the individual author and do not reflect the opinions of the Law Office or any other individual attorney, entity, or individual.